- 95% of all texts are read within 3 minutes. - Forbes
- 75% of text recipients prefer to receive offers, sales and notices via text. - Forbes
- Businesses that market through text messaging benefit with MORE SALES by reaching previously "paying customers" instantaneously with discounts and offers.
How Text Message (aka SMS) Marketing Works
- Cheaper than commercials, print advertisements, and direct mail.
- Straight and too the point!
- Easy, fast and effective (brings people to buy because of your offers).
- Develops timely marketing campaigns (Seasonal sales like Valentine's Days, Mother's Day's and Christmas specials or for restaurants "Taco Tuesday Specials" "Happy Hour Special 50% on all well drinks!").
- Allows for Opt-in and Opt-out options.
- Creates opportunities for new customers with pop-up invites when they visit your site, or point of sale campaigns. Place fish bowl next to cash register with sign "Receive text discounts. Please leave name and cell phone number!"
- Restaurants / Bars
- Organizations / Corporations / Churches
- All retail
- Health and Wellness
- Sports and Recreation
- Real Estate
- Recruiting Companies
Dominador "Domi" Tomate is a Bakersfield Business Coach, Consultant and Trainer. With a long history in accounting, general management and marketing and sales, Domi has helped startup and established companies develop strategies for success. Ask for a free pre-assessment consultation today.