I offer services to individuals and businesses seeking operational and financial successes by coaching and mentoring Lean Manufacturing (aka Toyota Production Systems), TQM and Six Sigma Methodologies.
To be precise, I help small to medium sized companies become more efficient, productive and profitable. I've even helped increase sales for one of my clients using Lean Manufacturing methods. Imagine the possibilities.
There is no more value than knowledge, and what I offer are tried and true strategies that multi billion dollar companies have enjoyed and profited for years.
What’s unique is that what I bring to to the table is simple and adds so much value to you and your company.
All you have to do is call (661) 717-4036 to learn more on how.
As a value added benefit, I am also a affiliated with California Manufacturing Technology Consulting www.cmtc.com a resource that provides training, project management and cyber security support with offset opportunities. This means companies could get reimbursements for CMTC sponsored services. Again, call me and ask how.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo / Bachelors Journalism
- Master Black Belt Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Business Process Management, cGMP (21CFR820), ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Project Management, Finance and Accounting, Purchasing and Inventory, Marketing and Sales. Click Linkedin Profile
- Oil and Gas; Agriculture; Construction; Manufacturing; Insurance and Medical Administration.
- Former Business Owner/Operator; Retail Management; Durable Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies.
- Master Black Belt Six Sigma
- Lean Management
- Life Coach
- Rd 192 (Growing up in Delano)
- Death Touch
- Screen Play "Oil Moeba"
- 1975 Cal Poly Panahon Na Play "Rhyme of San Juan Rico"
"I was born and raised in Delano, California, picked grapes as a kid when I got my social security card at nine years old, graduated from Delano High class of '71, college educated at Cal State Bakersfield and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, practiced martial arts almost all of my life, married to Placida (Didi) when I was in college, raised two grown kids (Aleyna and Tino) and now, five grandchildren (Ryden, Ashton "Ashti", Violet "Vi Vi" , Timothy Dominck "Timbo", and Eliza “Ya Ya" Claire aka "Princess Unicorn Sparkles), and one big dog (Sheba)!"