I have a unique but unforgettable name. Dominador in Spanish means "dominator". Tomate in Spanish means "tomato". So yes, I'm a dominating tomato. My wife's name is Placida, which means Peaceful.
I was born and raised in Delano, California, married to Placida (Didi), with two grown kids (Aleyna and Tino), five grandchildren (Ryden, Ashton "Ashti", Violet "Vi Vi" , Timothy Dominck "Timbo", and Eliza “Ya Ya" Claire), and one big dog (Sheba)!
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo/Bachelors/Journalism
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma and Martial Arts, Process and Continuous Improvement, cGMP, ISO 13485, ISO 9001
- Lean Six Sigma Process Management, Project Management, Finance and Accounting, Purchasing and Inventory, Marketing and Sales.
- Technical Writings: Policies, Manuals, SOP’s, Controlled Documents
- TaiChi, Qigong, Mindful Meditation, Japanese Karate, Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Events Planning
- Six Sigma
- Lean Management
- Life Coach
- Rd 192 (Growing up in Delano)
- Death Touch
- Screen Play "Oil Moeba"
- 1975 Cal Poly Panahon Na Play "Rhyme of San Juan Rico"
- Story of Manong Alejandro