Dominador "Domi" Tomate is a Bakersfield Business Coach, Consultant and Trainer. With a long history in general management, accounting and marketing and sales, he has helped startup and established companies develop strategies for success.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo/Bachelors/Journalism
- Master Black Belt Six Sigma, Lean Enterprise, Business Process Management, cGMP (21CFR820), ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Project Management, Finance and Accounting, Purchasing and Inventory, Marketing and Sales.
- Oil and Gas; Agriculture; Construction; Manufacturing; Insurance and Medical Administration.
- Former Business Owner/Operator; Retail Management; Durable Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies.
- Master Black Belt Six Sigma
- Lean Management
- Life Coach
- Rd 192 (Growing up in Delano)
- Death Touch
- Screen Play "Oil Moeba"
- 1975 Cal Poly Panahon Na Play "Rhyme of San Juan Rico"
"I was born and raised in Delano, California, picked grapes as a kid when I got my social security card at nine years old, graduated from Delano High class of '71, college educated at Cal State Bakersfield and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, practiced martial arts almost all of my life, married to Placida (Didi) when I was in college, raised two grown kids (Aleyna and Tino) and now, five grandchildren (Ryden, Ashton "Ashti", Violet "Vi Vi" , Timothy Dominck "Timbo", and Eliza “Ya Ya" Claire aka "Princess Unicorn Sparkles), and one big dog (Sheba)!"